Why are you contacting me?

We’ve been given a court order telling us to collect money you owe. There are different types of orders, depending on who you owe money to, and why.    

Warrants and liability orders are issued for debts like council tax, parking offences or criminal offences.

Some types of County Court Judgment can be passed to the High Court, where they become writs.  An individual creditor or a business can apply for a CCJ if they are owed money.  

Once an order has been made, enforcement agents have certain powers to recover the money owed.  

Our company doesn’t buy or own any debt; we collect it for the people or organisations owed it.