What should I do if goods belong to me, and not the customer named on the court order?

The agent will ask you for proof that you own the goods in question.  If you are unable to prove this at the time, and the enforcement agent takes control of your goods, you can provide your proof afterwards.  The agent will pass this to our client (the creditor), and if they accept this we will release your goods back to you.  If the creditor does not accept your proof that you own the goods you will need to ask the court to decide on this.